Friday 20 February 2009

Lit assignment 6

Q: you are an Indian politician who is very much against the sale of organs illegally, especially toward the unscrupulous doctors who removed peoples organs without their consent. you strongly believe that the government plays a important part in ensuring that such criminals are punished, which serves as a severe deterrent. Draft a speech you are going to make at the legislature meeting.

A: Hello. I am an Indian politician from India. I am going to talk about why criminals are supposed to be punished. I think that people who harvest other peoples organs are very evil. Lets say i go to your house, steal your computers and then I run away very fast and the only thing I give you is a lot of broken wires and a big hole in the wall. would you like that??

Government, the fact that you are not doing anything and sitting around there and doing nothing helps so much, thank you. NOT! I think you should implement a law that says anyone who harvests or willingly donated their organs should get a fine and jail for 5 years in solitary.

thank you for listening or reading and have a good day.

No comments: